Do you want to buy worktops for your kitchen but you don’t know which material of worktops is best for you? When I had to choose worktops for my kitchen, I was more inclined towards Quartz worktops Reading. Why? Following are some of the reasons why I chose Quartz worktops Reading for my kitchen,
- It is less expensive. Everyone wants to save some money and buy the best products out there at cheaper rates. Quartz is less expensive as compared to other materials used for making worktops. If you have a large kitchen, the cost on worktops would rise but if you select Quartz worktops Reading for your kitchen, you would get it at an affordable price.
- The appearance is really good. Quartz can be produced with a controlled appearance. The manufacturer can produce exactly the same color, texture and appearance that you want. You would find that the texture is really fine and there are no flaws!
- Quartz is really strong. Quartz worktops Reading are really strong because they are made by combining 93% of natural quartz. The rest is resin binder and some coloring agent. This combination produces a really strong slab that is as thick as slabs made from other materials. It is also shaped and cut with the same stone-cutting tools.
- It is non-porous. Worktops made from granite or marble are porous. They have minute passageways of sort between the minerals that can get permanently stain if you spill something on the granite or marble slabs. Quartz worktops Reading has no such passageways and you wouldn’t have to seal it. Plus Quartz is stain resistant which makes it the best material for worktops.
- They are hygienic. Quartz worktops Reading are made to be hygienic and to prevent the growth of bacteria. This is why quartz is the best material to use for your kitchen worktops.
- They can be easily maintained. While worktops made from granite or marble are to be sealed regularly so that they don’t get stained or bacteria doesn’t grow, quartz worktops don’t require such maintenance. They don’t require daily maintenance to keep them nice and clean.
- The color is consistent. People are usually not aware of the fact that granite slabs are commercially dyed to improve their look and to increase their sales. With time, the dye gets used up and the color of the slabs fades away. With quartz, the colors are consistent throughout the slab and they don’t fade away with time.
- Cleaning is really easy. You want something that you could clean yourself without any help from the professionals. With quartz slabs, you don’t need special caring. You can clean them regularly with just soap and water and they would be good as new.
- They are scratch resistant. People often complain that their kitchen worktops get scratched which gives the slabs a very messy look. Quartz worktops Reading are designed in a way that makes them durable and scratch proof. With a little care, you can have your worktop looking beautiful throughout the lifetime of the slab!